1. Everything we do as the church must be based on the belief we see in verses 20-21. That God desires, “to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.”
2. We need to remember that a Church is only as Spiritually Healthy as the individual members that make it up.
3. We must be Unified in Purpose and Calling.
4. Within the unity of the Body, each member has a distinctive part to play, a distinctive service to perform, for the effective functioning of the whole.
5. The Grace, Gifts, and Roles that Christ has given us are “For the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the Body of Christ.”
6. We should be Steadfast in the Truth of God’s Word; Growing up and reflecting the image of Christ in our lives.